Given the ground is currently wet and the forecast is calling for more rain, skaters will not be meeting at the 400m track @ Humber/ Father Redmond.
The Toronto Inline Skating CLub’ Board of Directors was acclaimed at the Annual General Meeting held last night at Father Redmond School in Toronto.
The following five members will serve TISC until the next Annual General Meeting
- Peter Doucet
- Morgane Echardour
- Shannon Hegarty
- Alain Quintard
- Travis Shaw
Rain @ 400-meter track, skaters probably won’t meet up today. AGM still on- 7:45pm, room 206 @ Father Redmond SchoolApril 13, 2015
It is unlikely that anyone will skate this evening @ the Humber/ Father Redmond/ Ken Cox 400m track because of the high chance of rain & thunder storms.
TISC’s Annual General Meeting is still scheduled for this evening at 7:45pm in room 206 at Father Redmond School, which is next to the 400m track. See you then!
TISC’s first official outing for 2015 will have to be on hold for 1 week because tonight’s program is cancelled due to inclement wether.
See you at the AGM on Monday at 7:45pm in room 206 @ Father Redmond School next to the 400m track.
Please be advised we DO NOT have a permit to operate on the 400-meter track (Father Redmond) at Ken Cox Community Center (next to Humber College) on Mondays for the month of April. We have the track booked for every Monday from May to September.
If you happen to show up at that track on a Monday in April, you will be
- SKATING AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Your RSC insurance WILL NOT COVER YOU
- The track will likely be open to the public
You’ll find the answers to:
- Who should skate at TISC? …if you can roll, stop, turn, and you’re balanced, and you want to get fit and fast, come on out!
- How much $$$ to join? …it’s listed on membership forms.
- When does TISC skate? …Mondays starting in May, Thursdays starting April 9th.
- What do I need to bring? …basically: skates, helmet, water, running shoes, active wear, wrist palm protection, knees & elbow protection and parents for under 16’s.
- What happens at practice? …warm up, technique, strategy, group work, speed work, starts, sprints, mock races.
- Where? …Mondays starting in May @ Father Redmond/ Humber College 400m track, Thursdays starting April 9th @ Christ the King
- When? …6pm start in April & September because it gets dark and cold early, 6:30pm start from May to August- Mondays & Thursdays.
The Toronto Inline Skating Club will kick-off its 2015 outdoor season on April 9th using the 200-meter track at Christ the King near Lake Shore and Brown’s Line in Toronto (Etobicoke). The program will get under way at 6pm.
Additional details will be posted on this website, including forms, who the program is for, what to bring, cost and membership requirements.